Seriously-how much do I love my nieces? I'm truly troubled by the idea that I don't know when I can fly out to Seattle and see Taylor's baby #2 after he's born in a few weeks!!! I love kids, and especially kids who are my favorite friends' (aka my sisters) kids. A LOT! So here are some pics of both of them. Yesterday Cali, Josh, Piper and I went to Richmond to tour our state capitol. it was AWESOME! And I was so shocked at how much attention Piper got-- sheesh! She is a cute kid, as you can see here:

*Note, she was looking at her mommy in this pic-- Cali was so proud! ;)

Here we are the capitol by the way-- totally worth the trip!

My niece Mad is also SOOO CUTE! She can even talk now-- pretty crazy! When I went to Seattle and saw her the first time, she looked like this:

So cute! Now she is looking like an actual little girl, not a baby:

Too cute! So I'm sorry to everyone out there with nieces, but mine are cuter than yours. and also my nephews-- marrying Neal gave me quite a few nephews and one niece:

and that's not even all of them! Hooray for offspring that you can play with but don't have to keep! ;)
6 comments:
Those are some cute kids!! =) And yes, the best part of being an aunt is giving them back to mom and dad when they're fussy or stinky.
You're going to have to let me know when you actually do make it out to Seattle! I live on Mercer Island and would love to see you!
I totally agree that you have the cutest nieces! Glad you came with us to Richmond - it was very fun. (Cali)
and your favorite cousin's kids too, right? just want to make sure i'm on the coveted hannah list :o)
Thanks for the props to Mad. SHe misses you. Just yesterday I asked her who she wanted to call and she said, "hannah".
and BLESS YOU for getting rid of the captcha requirement.
Post a Comment